This Section gives details on:-
- The special facility for visitors with disabilities to drive or be driven along the main carriageway through Bradgate Park on Thursday afternoons and Sunday mornings between April and October
- The very restricted facility that is available for disabled and/or very elderly visitors to have a coach trip through Bradgate Park
- A Commemorative Donation Scheme whereby well wishers can assist towards the costs of future tree planting and provision of seats on the Country Park – often through a desire to commemorate a particular occasion (perhaps an anniversary or a loved one) – by making a financial donation
- Some of the ways in which visitors can help Protect the Country Park and ensure everyone has an enjoyable visit.
- Advice if someone should be bitten by a Tick or Adder
- The interesting background to the War Memorial that stands in the north west part of the Park, on the ridge of high land to the south of Old John Tower.
- The background to the generosity of Charles Bennion and his gift of Bradgate Park and also the gift of Swithland Wood by the Rotary Club of Leicester.